Betty Crocker’s Guide to Easy Entertaining, Facsimile Edition 1st Edition
- Spiral-bound: 176 pages
- Publisher: Betty Crocker; 1 edition (August 25, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470386266
- ISBN-13: 978-0470386262
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.9 x 8 inches
Rediscover the classic 1959 edition of Betty Crocker’s Guide to Easy Entertaining!
The year was 1959. People watched Leave It to Beaver on TV and listened to Elvis on the radio. And when they entertained, they turned to this indispensable guide from Betty Crocker, which you may remember from your mom’s or grandma’s kitchen.
Now you too can rediscover Betty Crocker’s secrets for great parties. This authentic reproduction of the 1959 book gives you a nostalgic snapshot of an earlier era—and a mother lode of party tips and recipes that have stood the test of time. Inside you’ll find:
- Great ideas for a wide range of get-togethers, from dinners and buffets to barbecues, brunches, and potlucks
- 89 time-tested recipes, 208 charming illustrations, and 11 nostalgic color photographs
- Tried-and-true party favorites like Vichyssoise, Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken, Herb Batter Bread, and Brownie Peppermint Pie